Devore Baptist Church, a mission church of San Bernardino’s First Baptist Church, opened its doors August 22, 1948. This book traces its history to the present, listing pastors, teachers, musicians, and communication with ABC. The name was changed to Community Church of Devore in 1972. Personal memories and accolades are included as well as excerpts from the Community Newsletter, which the church published for several years.
© 2008 5.5 X 8.5”—104 pages—b/w photos
PDF Download – $1.50
Hard Copy POD – $10